Independently Owned Health Care Center for more than 60 years
New London County's Nursing, Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy leader
- US News & World Report Top National Nursing Home 2010- 2016
- AHCA Bronze Quality Award Winner 2017
- New England Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative Member Since 2011
- My InnerView Excellence in Action Award for Superior Commitment to Skilled Nursing
Beechwood - Post Acute & Transitional Care IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE. Our reputation proves this. Our therapy clinic is certified to provide inpatient and outpatient services. If you should need services after your stay, our therapists will continue your care on an outpatient basis here at Beechwood. Beechwood's nursing and respiratory care services include I.V., wound care management, pulmonary, surgical and cardiac care.
Visit our virtual tour or stop by for a personal tour. You will see why our patients feel at home with our friendly, experienced staff.
Beechwood has an Emergency Preparedness Plan which includes a Generator that can run our 44,000 sq. ft. facility.
What others say
Additional Information about Beechwood
- Medical Director, Physicians and APRN on staff. Click here to learn more about our providers
- Participant in Advancing Excellence in America's Nursing Homes Campaign
- I.V. (Intravenous) Certified Program including Certification for Pain Management
- Provider contracts and agreements with all major healthcare insurers and hospice agencies
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health License #2077-C
- Approved for Title XVIII (Medicare) and Title XIX (Medicaid)