Our Services - Out-Patient Rehab
Beechwood Post Acute and Transitional Care offers a full service outpatient department. Outpatient treatment is available for Physical Therapy (PT), Occupational Therapy (OT) and Speech Therapy (ST) five days a week.
We offer treatment in a wide variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Work Hardening for Workers' Compensation Cases
- pain management
- upper extremity and lower extremity orthopedic injuries
- back and neck injuries
- neurological rehab
- manual therapy
- use of physical agent modalities including Estim, Ultrasound and Diathermy
- intensive balance training with the benefit of use the Biodex Balance System
- cognitive, language, swallowing and voice therapy
You do not need to have been an prior inpatient to benefit from the outstanding rehab that Beechwood has to offer in the outpatient setting. We accept most insurances and would be happy to help you with all of your needs!